You have reached the Pacific Coast Skydiving Registration Page.
If you are here it means that you have already made a reservation with our phone center, or booked directly online with our new Online Reservation System. PLEASE Read all the Rules of your jump below.
Please click here to get the directions. We are located at the Brown Field in San Diego.
Your Agreement with Pacific Coast Skydiving:
Online Booking and Prepaid Bookings:
- Online booking is non-refundable for any reason. If you cancel/reschedule the jump more than 48 hours before your scheduled jump time, then you will receive a gift certificate for the amount you paid to be used towards your next jump. If you cancel/reschedule the jump within 48 hours of your jump time then you will be charged $50 rescheduling fee and receive a gift certificate for the amount you paid minus $50.
- If the jump is canceled due to bad weather, temporary runaway closure unexpected aircraft maintenance, surprise FAA inspection, etc. then you will receive a gift certificate good for one tandem jump.
- You must be 18 years old to jump.
- You must sign a waiver to jump.
- The weight limit is 230 pounds, but if you're over that limit give us a call. We might still be able to take you upon instructors approval.
- Online booking is non-refundable for any reason.
On the day of your sky diving lesson
- Wear comfortable pants (jeans) and a t-shirt if it's hot and a sweatshirt (please, no hoodies) if its cold.
- Wear comfortable closed toed shoes. No shoes/boots with open hooks.
- Your arrival time is the time on your email. Your class time will be up to a half hour to an hour after your arrival time.
- Everyone must be over 18 years old and under 230 Pounds. We can usually take people that weigh up to 230 pounds for an extra charge. Make sure you ask about it on the phone.
- We call the person that made the reservation for every group the day before the jump to remind them. If you do not get a phone call from us the day before your jump please call us as we may not have your phone number correctly or may not have your reservation correctly.
- Please make sure you check your e-mail and phone messages the day of your jump as we may call you to give you weather advisories.
- Make sure you gave us a phone number you will be able to answer on the day you will be jumping.