and to confirm that you read the Rules for online booking.
-We accept VISA / Mastercard.
-We do not accept Amex or Discover at this time.
-Be careful if you use your Debit Card because if your card is declined your bank may hold the funds for 2-7 days before releasing them back to you.
Things to know about booking online.
After reading this information, click the link on the left side of the page to set up your reservation.
1. The online booking price is discounted and is non-refundable for any reason. If for any reason you can't jump you will receive a gift certificate. Please read the rules of online booking below for more info about what happens if your jump is cancelled.
2.We only have certain amount of spots available with the discounted price,so when they are gone,everything else goes back to the regular price You can also check another day for discounted spots.For weekend jumps we do recommend at least one week in advance booking.If you don't see any spots for the day that you wanna go,you can call us and see if we still have some availble.
3. Prior to setting up a reservation online, you will need to set up an account. This is very quick and easy and once it's done you will be able to create your reservation online.
4. Please print your confirmation page and bring it with you and please read the rules below for cancelation. The phone staff may not have the most up to date rules for online booking.
Thank you for using our online reservation system.
Rules for Online Booking and Payment.
- We cannot take people over 230 pounds and there is an extra charge if you are over 200. If you weigh over 230 pounds then you may still be able to jump but you must call to make the reservation.You must be 18 years or older to be able to jump
- If you cancel the jump outside of 48 hours of the jump time then you will receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid to be used for your next jump.
- If you cancel/reschedule the jump within 48 hours of the jump time then you will be charged the normal $50 rescheduling fee and receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid less $50 to be used toward your next jump time.
- If the jump is cancelled and it is not your fault (ie. bad weather, temporary runway closure, unexpected aircraft maintenance, Surprise FAA inspection etc.) then you will receive a Gift Certificate good for one tandem skydive (valued at $230).